SOLD Wrangler - Sahara Unlimited
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited LWB 2.7 CRD Auto: A lovely example of the iconic Jeep Wrangler in the desirable long wheel base body with a high factory specification. Previously owned by a Jeep enthusiast with some nice enhancements and kept up-to-date with a Full Service History. The removable hardtop makes for a fantastic combination for a secure warm winter car and perfect for the summer with the hardtop removed.
Located at our Wimborne, Dorset branch.
Finance Example - Hire Purchase
|£26995||£10,000||60 x £356.73||9.9%|
- Mileage - 28557
- Fuel Type - Diesel
- Engine Capacity - 2.8 CRD
- Transmission - Automatic
- Registration Year / Mark - 2014 /14
- Emissions (g/km) - 217
- Body Style - Estate
- Colour - Black
- No of Doors - 5
- No of Owners - 2
- Service History - Full
- MOT - New
- 0 - 60 mph - 10.7 seconds
- Top speed - 107 mph
- Cylinders - 4
- Valves - 16
- Engine power - 197 bhp
- Engine torque - 339 lbs/ft
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring - Warning Display
- Radio AM-FM-RDS-CD Player
- Premium Alpine Audio System with Subwoofer
- Cruise Control
- UConnect Bluetooth
- Trip Computer
- UConnect Phone with Voice Command
- Power Steering
- Stabiliser Bar - Front
- Stabiliser Bar - Rear
- Suspension - Heavy Duty with Gas Shock Absorbers
- Airbags - Drivers Advanced Multi Stage
- Sport Bar With Full Padding
- ABS - Anti-Lock Brakes
- Hill Start Assist
- Alarm - Thatcham Category 1
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control
- Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
- Keyless Entry
- Skid Plate Shield - Front Tank
- Airbags - Passenger Advanced Multi Stage
- Hill Descent Control
- Power Locks
- Front Fog Lights
- ERM - Electronic Roll Mitigation
- Traction Control
- Headlights - Automatic On
- Transfer Case Skid Plate Shield
- Dick Cepe Alloy Wheels
- Cooper Discoverer AT3 Tyres
- LED Headlamps
- Bumper - Front Black
- Bumper - Rear Black
- Door Mirrors - Electric and Heated
- Electric Windows - Front One Touch
- Grille - Body Coloured
- Hard Top - Black 3-Piece
- Outside Tyre Carrier
- Side Steps - Tubular
- Spare Wheel - Full Size
- Tinted Glass - Front Door
- Tinted Glass - Windscreen
- Air Conditioning - with Automatic Temperature Control
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Cigar Lighter
- Coat Hooks
- Floor Mats - Front and Rear
- Floor Mats - Luggage Compartment
- Full Length Floor Console
- Gear Knob - Chrome and Leather Wrapped
- Head Restraints - Rear x3
- Interior Accents - Bright
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Luggage Compartment - Tie Down Loops
- Pollen Filter
- Power Convenience Group
- Rear 60-40 Split Folding
- Removable Ashtray
- Seats - Drivers Height Adjustment
- Seats - Front Back Map Pockets
- Smokers Pack
- Steering Column - Tilt
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Storage Tray
- Sun Visors - Sliding with Vanity Mirrors
- Tip Start
- Tow Eye Brackets
- Height - 1840 mm
- Length - 4751 mm
- Wheelbase - 2947 mm
- Width - 1877 mm
- Fuel tank capacity - 85 litres
- Gross vehicle weight - 2585 kg
- Boot space (seats down) - 935 litres
- Boot space (seats up) - 498 litres
- Max loading weight - 332 kg
- Minimum kerb weight - 2253 kg
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day
Sell Your Vehicle
Sell Your Vehicle
Sell Your Defender!
Or Discovery, or Jeep, or Range Rover, any 4×4!It can be a real hassle when you come to sell your Defender in the classifieds and an absolute endurance event listing it on internet auction websites. Let us take the chore out of the whole process. Douglass Motors are always looking for the best vehicles to add to our own stock. We offer great for good, clean late model examples but will also consider any age and condition.
We are interested in both left and right-hand drive vehicles and can arrange collection from anywhere in the world. All we need is a few basic details of the vehicle you wish to sell or part-exchange for us to give you a quick decision.
Too old or non-runner?
We will not turn away any vehicle, as we have comprehensive workshop and facilities with a huge list of parts and accessories on tap we can probably resurrect even the most dilapidated old truck. Contact us and we’ll let you know if it can be saved and what we’ll offer to take it off your hands.
Just fill in the form below, or call Marcus on 01258 840 889
Or why not let us sell it for you?
We offer a very comprehensive brokerage service whereby we will sell your vehicle on your behalf in return for a standard commission. Normally a client will bring their vehicle to either our Wimborne or Rugby locations, we will inspect it and give you an honest valuation based on its condition and prevailing market conditions. We can also discuss what work might be required to achieve a higher price or help it sell quicker. This could be just a good, thorough valet and detailing, bodywork repairs or other modifications. The cost of any work undertaken can be deducted from the final sale price in addition to the commission or paid for separately.