This amazing Defender 110 "Black edition" was our first Magazine feature with Land Rover Monthly and featured on the fron cover!
A very bespoke customer driven expedition project, which featured lots of bespoke equipment. A first in our industry for Mile Marker Front and Rear hydraulic winches driven by a PTO hydraulic pump fed by it own BESPOKE stainless steel hydraulic tank mounted under the sill and protected by a bespoke bash guard.
Galvanized rocksliders with tree defender rails gave tremendouse side impact protection. Heavy duty front bumper designed for the Mile Marker front winch and an industry 1st, designed and fabricated bespoke by Douglass Motors a Rear Winch Bumper. This is THE ORIGINAL Defender rear winch bumper, which after this project was developed further, and became the OUTBACK Defender rear winch bumper, still produced by us today. With a few modern tweaks this not only gives the option of a rear winch but excellent rear impact protection, tough rear recovery points and a better option rear jacking point. This is available on our Web Shop in our Outbvack Accessory range.
The lighting, now a little dated with all the LED options available, gave over 1000w off extra lighting ontop more powerfull headlamp bulbs. With these and interior 12v accessories the OE TD5 alternator had a rework to produce a much higher amp charge rate to keep the twin batteries properly charged.
An ARB on-board compressor provided pressurized air for air tools and front and rear ARB air locking diffs....
There was so much more to this very special, in its time expedition vehicle. It travelled Europe and Morocco and even shipped as far as Namibia to cross the infamous Van Zyll's pass.
Douglass Motors have been specializing in Land Rover and 4x4 preparation since 1973. We have been helping our clients create the vehicle they need, to suit what ever challenge they face, or simply creating a one off vehicle for them to enjoy, be it on the road, mountain or desert sand dunes...
If you are looking to prep your 4x4 for an Adventure down Chelsea high street or cross sand dunes of Namibia. Get in touch.
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day