SOLD Series 2- 88"
1960 Land Rover Series 2 88"
Land Rover Series 2 88" 2.25 Petrol (1960): A very original example with an unmolested body and interior. Very straight bodywork with the original galvanised bodytrim and windscreen frame untouched showing off its aged patina look. The standard seat squabs and bases have been renewed. The charging system has been upgraded to an alternator.
The chassis is original and solid. We have prepped and Wax Oiled and the understide for protection.
Finance Example - Hire Purchase
Please contact us directly to discuss Classic car finance.
- Mileage - 76156
- Fuel Type - Petrol
- Engine Capacity - 2.25 4 Cylinder
- Transmission - Automatic
- Registration Year / Mark - 1960
- Emissions (g/km) - n/a
- Body Style - 88" SWB Hard top
- Colour - Bronze Green / Ivory
- No of Doors - 3
- No of Owners -
- Service History -
- MOT -
- 0 - 60 mph - eventually
- Tow bar
- Windscreen heater ventilation
- Height -
- Length -
- Wheelbase - 88"
- Width -
- Fuel tank capacity - 9 gallon
- Boot space (seats down) -
- Boot space (seats up) -