Earlier this year the cylinder head was removed and reconditioned and a full engine service was carried out including overhauled injectors and new glow plugs. A new radiator was fitted during the rebuild.
This year a fully reconditioned gearbox has been fitted with a new transfer box input gear (the weak link) and a new clutch kit.
Since buying the 110 as daily use hobby car, the current owner has invested a lot of time and enthusiasm bringing the car up to the standard it is today. In 2019 it was treated to a full re-paint into standard Desert Sand livery and contrasting Black Chequer plate with a new full Sand Canvas Hood with double side windows. During the rebuild, a new set of door hinges and mirrors were also fitted.
Keeping the suspension standard military spec and upgrading the traditional Wolf spec steel wheels to Blindo alloys (originally designed specifically for the military 110's as a lightweight, heavy-duty wheel capable of withstanding heavy impacts whilst carrying a laden vehicle). The blindo's are shod with the best A/T tyre on the market, the BF Goodrich A/T ta ko3, keeping to the OE size of 265-75-16. Having only covered a few thousand miles since fitment, these are near new. There is a full set of 5 wheels and tyres.
The interior has moved up a notch from its original basic vinyl seats to a nice pair of Puma front seats with waterproof seat covers and cubby box. A middle bulkhead lowering kit has been fitted, giving better legroom and seat movement. The front doors have been treated to a nice set of Exmoor trim Canvas Door cards.
On the outside the lighting has been upgraded to LED bulbs keeping the original military-style lighting for authenticity, A rear work lamp has also been added.
This categorizes just some of the major works and improvements carried out on this really well prepared ex-military 110. It is a joy to drive and stands out from the crowd for all the good reasons. A great 4x4 for the winter and any summer adventure tour. You simply must see it to appreciate it.
Viewings are strictly by appointment via our Wimborne Dorset branch, BH21 4JD. This vehicle is not kept on site.
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day