Land Rover Defender 130 TD5 with Hydraulic Tipper rear body.
We are pleased to offer this great work horse. Although a truck built to work the fields and forrests this 130 is in excellent condition for its age.
We supplied this vehicle to its current owner (a local private estate) to carry out winter logging works. On supply, along with a major service and complete chassis prep and waxoil we manufactured 2 x bespoke tipper body raising partions (see pictures). This enables the tipper body to carry 3 x seperate loads to be dropped individually. Unique and versatile.
The Truck cab roof rack, carrying its spare wheel, is great secure storage for equipment and standing platform.
A great Defender 130 tipper in good condition through out.
Finance Example - Hire Purchase
- Mileage - 158157
- Fuel Type - Diesel
- Engine Capacity - 2.5 TD5
- Transmission - Manual
- Registration Year / Mark - 2003 / 53
- Emissions (g/km) -
- Body Style - Pick-up Tipper
- Colour - White
- No of Doors - 2
- No of Owners -
- Service History -
- MOT - New
- 0 - 60 mph -
- Radio cassette
- 16" sttel modula wheels
- 265-75-16 BF Goodrich MT
- Height -
- Length -
- Wheelbase -
- Width -
- Fuel tank capacity -
- Boot space (seats down) -
- Boot space (seats up) -
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day