Defender 110 XS Station Wagon
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We are pleased to offer you this practical and classy 2007 Defender 110. It comes with 7 seats, with the back two being foldable which allows for huge boot space if needed. Heated rear screen and front 2 seats. Comes with air conditioning, CD and aux system. Perfect for Land Rover enthusiasts and big families. Further details below...
- Mileage 123821
- Fuel Type - Diesel
- Engine Capacity - 2.4
- Transmission - Manual
- Registration Year / Mark - 2007
- Emissions (g/km) - n/a
- Body Style - Estate
- Colour - Zambezi Silver
- No of Doors - 5
- No of Owners -
- Service History -
- MOT - 12 Months
- 0 - 60 mph -
Heated Rear Window
In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD/MP3)
- Traction Control
- Front Fog Lights
- Mud Flaps (Rear Only)
- Rear Step
- Side Steps
- In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD/MP3)
16" steel wheels
235-85-16 Good condition
- Electric Windows
- Heated Rear Window
- Heated Front Seats
- Land Rover Analogue Clock
- Height - 1993 mm
- Length - 4599 mm
- Wheelbase - 2794 mm
- Width - 1790 mm
- Fuel tank capacity - 60 litres
- Boot space (seats down) -
- Boot space (seats up) -
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day
Sell Your Vehicle
Sell Your Vehicle
Sell Your Defender!
Or Discovery, or Jeep, or Range Rover, any 4×4!It can be a real hassle when you come to sell your Defender in the classifieds and an absolute endurance event listing it on internet auction websites. Let us take the chore out of the whole process. Douglass Motors are always looking for the best vehicles to add to our own stock. We offer great for good, clean late model examples but will also consider any age and condition.
We are interested in both left and right-hand drive vehicles and can arrange collection from anywhere in the world. All we need is a few basic details of the vehicle you wish to sell or part-exchange for us to give you a quick decision.
Too old or non-runner?
We will not turn away any vehicle, as we have comprehensive workshop and facilities with a huge list of parts and accessories on tap we can probably resurrect even the most dilapidated old truck. Contact us and we’ll let you know if it can be saved and what we’ll offer to take it off your hands.
Just fill in the form below, or call Marcus on 01258 840 889
Or why not let us sell it for you?
We offer a very comprehensive brokerage service whereby we will sell your vehicle on your behalf in return for a standard commission. Normally a client will bring their vehicle to either our Wimborne or Rugby locations, we will inspect it and give you an honest valuation based on its condition and prevailing market conditions. We can also discuss what work might be required to achieve a higher price or help it sell quicker. This could be just a good, thorough valet and detailing, bodywork repairs or other modifications. The cost of any work undertaken can be deducted from the final sale price in addition to the commission or paid for separately.