1986 Land Rover 110 V8 Fire engine by EXCALIBUR:
Here is a unique opportunity to own a piece of Land Rover history. 1 of a limited number of Land Rover 110 Fire trucks built built by Excalibur. Believed to be the only V8 model they produced. Its been owned by a Land Rover enthusiast for the last 14 years or so as a usable project. It has spent the last coupl;e of years laid up as a new Defender took its place. Now with the new project ongoing it is time to find a new owner to complete this rare 110.
This fire engine has a whole range of its fire fighting equipment included: Hose reel and extender hoses, ladder, beaters, ceiling hooks, elephants foot, wicker basket, collecting heads, 100 gallon on board tank.... It has fitted as original by Excaliber a mid mounted L4P water pump.
This is a running vehicle which starts, runs and drives. I have driven this vehicle myself and the engine runs extremely well as does the gearbox. Smoothe V8 power with an easy gear change. No excessive transmission noises. A testament to being well looked after during its time in the fire service.
As a registered fire engine it is road tax exempt. The fire truck equipment, whilst mostly included and in good order will require a level of recomissioning to put back into use.
The 110 is an original factory V8 with LT85 gearbox.
this 110 is now being prepped for MOT, which very litte is reqyured. It will be sold MOT'd and ready to go.
If you have any specific questions please give us a call or drop me an email and we will respond ASAP. This vehicle is being sold for a client.
Finance Example - Hire Purchase
Please contact us directly to discuss Classic car finance.
- Mileage - 25105
- Fuel Type - Petrol
- Engine Capacity - 3500 V8
- Transmission - Petrol
- Registration Year / Mark - 1986 / C
- Emissions (g/km) -
- Body Style - 110 Hard top
- Colour - Fire Engine Red
- No of Doors - 3
- No of Owners - n/a
- Service History -
- MOT -
- 0 - 60 mph - it will get there
- 3 x front seats
- Height - 2021mm (+ accessories)
- Length - 4639mm
- Wheelbase - 2794mm
- Width - 1790mm
- Fuel tank capacity -
- Boot space (seats down) -
- Boot space (seats up) -
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day