1958 Land Rover Series 1 88".
Manufactured circa March 1958 as part of a batch of vehicles specified and ordered by the Armed forces as 2wd. These were ordered in a batch of only a couple of hundred and very few now exist. These rare Series 1 Land Rovers were used predominantly as staff cars on air fields and around bases, some even saw service on aircraft carriers where 4wd drive was not required (and also added weight).
Overall this Series 1 is in good order. There is will be some restoration required, depending on how far you want to take it. The bodywork is very straight and doesn't show signs of being an "Off-Roader" or being abused. Mechanically it is in good order, tho will need some refurbishment, depending on how far the next keeper want to take the project.We have refurbished the brakes and serviced the engine. The vehicle is now in a condition to run up and test.
As a Land Rover specialist, we undertake all forms of vehicle service, repair, refurbishment and restoration and would be happy to continue this project for its new keeper. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This Series 1 comes complete with door tops, hood sticks and full canvas hood. All in good order.
Finance Example - Hire Purchase
Please contact us directly to discuss Classic car finance.
- Mileage - 18528
- Fuel Type - Petrol
- Engine Capacity - 2.0 4 Cylinder
- Transmission - Manual
- Registration Year / Mark - 1958
- Emissions (g/km) - n/a
- Body Style - 88" SWB Soft top
- Colour - Bronze Green
- No of Doors - 3
- No of Owners - n/a
- Service History - n/a
- MOT -
- 0 - 60 mph - eventually
- Height -
- Length -
- Wheelbase - 88"
- Width -
- Fuel tank capacity - 9 gallon
- Boot space (seats down) -
- Boot space (seats up) -
Vehicle Finance - Tailored for YOU
We love our cars and have done for over 45 years. It is as important for us to supply you the right car as it is to find you the right finance deal. We are able to offer finance through reputable prime lenders and we try to get you the best possible deal at the most competitive rate.
We offer a range of finance packages, including “hire purchase” and “PCP”, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our sales executives will help you choose the right vehicle and explain all your options up-front in a clear, jargon-free language.
It's comforting to know exactly what you will be paying each month for your new vehicle. All of our finance packages are agreed with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment. As we work with some of the best in the industry you have the confidence that you are dealing with one of the biggest names for finance in the UK.
Why Do Our Customer Choose us for Car Finance?
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Flexible Deposits
- Keep Your Savings For Future Plans
- Freedom To Settle Early, In Full Or Partially Without Penalty.
- Benefit from peace of mind from consumer protection
- Secure against the vehicle and not property
Let us help you start your journey to a new car. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to help put your personal finance deal together.
We have a range of finance options available to you, depending on your budget and what you want out of your vehicle. Whichever route you choose, our finance solutions provide both flexibility and security.
Different products for different budgets
- With more than one product (including Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase), we could find monthly repayments to meet your budget
- We can offer adjustable deposits, loan terms and final payments – all of which have an impact on what you pay back each month
Extra peace of mind on the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be automatically put on the HPI register, meaning, if checked, your car cannot be sold or auctioned off if stolen
- We also complete HPI checks on the vehicle you are buying to make sure it’s as described - including whether it’s been stolen, written off and whether there’s any outstanding finance
Support if things go wrong
We have an interest in working with you to resolve problems in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance have a dedicated and professional UK based team who can offer support to you if your circumstances change
- Unlike a personal loan which may be secured against your house or other assets, with motor finance, the loan is only secured against your vehicle
Finance agreements that work for you
If you're ready for a change – our products allow you to settle your agreements at any time throughout the repayment period.
- Euro Drive Motor Finance allow you to overpay at any point in your agreement, without any extra charges
- Decisions can often be made while you are sat in the dealership – meaning no bank appointments or waiting weeks for a decision. Walk in and out of the dealership with your new car, all in one day